Windows Camera has been updated for Windows 10 Mobile devices in the Windows Store. Microsoft has introduced improvements and bug fixes with latest update for Windows Camera.
The update makes Windows Camera stable and improves performance of the app as well. The latest update is currently live in the Production Ring for Windows 10 Mobile users only. It is worth noting that the update is still rolling out, so it may or may not be available for your phone yet.
- Living images add motion to still photos*
- Video pause and resume
- Rich HDR (HDR, Dynamic Flash, and low light fusion) let you shoot now, adjust later*
- Slow motion video with adjustable speeds*
- Automatic video stabilization for super smooth videos*
- 4K video capture that lets you save great stills from video*
- Photo burst for shooting images in rapid succession
- Latest imaging algorithms for super sharp images, even with low light and motion
- Pro controls to adjust exposure, ISO, and more
- Framing grids
- Photo timer
- Lenses for using other picture-taking apps
- Digital negatives (DNG or raw files) you can use with advanced editing software*
- Please send us your feedback and feature ideas via the Windows Feedback app > Apps and games > Camera