Microsoft today released a new update for its Edge extension Read and Write app for Windows 10 PCs and Tablets. This app is an extension for Microsoft’s Edge Browser for Windows 10 PC and Tablets. The app has received a minor update in the Windows Store.
The company has not provided any changelog for the update and there are no visible changes seen. Hence we can presume the update could well be a bug fixing and performance improving update.
Read&Write for Microsoft Edge™ offers a range of powerful support tools to help students gain confidence with reading, writing, studying and research, including:
• Hear words, passages, or whole documents read aloud with easy-to-follow dual color highlighting
• See the meaning of words explained with text and picture dictionaries
• Hear text translated into other languages
• Highlight text in documents or the web
• Simplify and summarize text on web pages
The update for the Edge Extension is live and you can get it by clicking the below link. The update is only available for Windows 10 PC’s.