Slack app for Windows Phone received a new update in the Windows Store. Slack for Windows Phone has been updated to version 2017.118.0.0 and it brings in an important feature. Slack finally brings the threaded messages feature to it’s Windows Phone app, the company introduced the feature a while ago but the Windows Phone app received the feature in today’s update.
Slack for Windows Phone brings all your communication together in one place. It’s real-time messaging, archiving and search for modern teams.
- Communicate with your team and organize your conversations by topics, projects, or anything else that matters to your work
- Message or call any person or group within your team
- Share and edit documents and collaborate with the right people all in Slack
- Integrate into your workflow, the tools and services you already use including Google Drive, Salesforce, Dropbox, Asana, Twitter, Zendesk, and more
- Easily search a central knowledge base that automatically indexes and archives your team’s past conversations and files
- Customize your notifications so you stay focused on what matters