Microsoft yesterday pushed out a new firmware update for its Surface Studio Device. Today the company has pushed out another couple of new firmware updates for its Surface Pro 4 devices. Below is the changelog as to whats new in the latest firmware update:
Here is What’s new with the Firmware Update for Surface Pro 4:
- Microsoft – Firmware – 2.0.302.0 – Surface Pro 4 Firmware Update – 2.0.302.0 improves keyboard stability.
- Intel Corporation – HIDClass – 18.104.22.168 – Intel Precise Touch Device – 22.214.171.124 disables touch when cover is closed.
- Microsoft Driver update for Surface Integration Service Device – Surface Integration Service Device – 126.96.36.199 improves battery life during sleep.
- Microsoft Driver update for Surface Integration – Surface Integration – 188.8.131.52 improves battery life during sleep.
- Microsoft driver update for Surface Storage Firmware Update – Surface Pro 4 – Surface Toshiba Storage Firmware Update driver – 1.1.617.0 improves storage performance.
- Microsoft Driver update for Surface Embedded Controller Firmware – Surface Embedded Controller Firmware – 103.1414.256.0 adds support for an upcoming product release.
- Microsoft – System – 103.1413.258.0 – Surface System Aggregator – 103.1413.258.0 adds support for an upcoming product release.
- Microsoft – Firmware -106.1414.768.0 – Surface UEFI – 106.1414.768.0 improves system stability.
If any of our users are holding a Surface Pro 4 device then the Firmware Update is currently live and you can get it by going to Settings>Windows Update>Check for Updates.