Nokia has recently launched the Nokia 6 smartphone in China. Nokia 6 has been a successful phone with over 1 Million registration for the phone. Now the company is planning to launch the first flagship smartphone which would be the game changer in the smartphone market.
Nokia P1 will feature a 22.6 megapixel rear camera, Snapdragon 835 processor and a flagship-premium design.
Nokia P1 Specifications & features:
- 5.3-inch, IGZO screen with a refresh rate of 1 to 120 Hz, Gorilla Glass Glass 5;
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 835
- 6 GB of RAM and 128/256 GB ROM
- 22.6 megapixel camera, identical to that of Sharp Aquos Xx3, but certified optics Carl ZEISS;
- Battery 3500 mAh with Quick Charge;
- Ultrasonic fingerprint reader on the right end of the smartphone;
- Android Nougat.
- Standards IP55 / IP57 protection
- 256GB variant to be available in ceramic package. 128 GB variant will come in Glass case with a metal frame buyer will get
Nokia P1 Price In India
Nokia P1 will carry 60,000 Rs price tag in India.
Nokia P1 Release Date & Price
Nokia P1 wwill be launched in MWC 2017 event and it will carry a price tag of $950.
Microsoft had acquired Nokia’s phone business for USD 7.2 billion. Microsoft rolled out Nokia branded Lumia devices with Windows Phone but it wasn’t able to catch smartphone users attention. Microsoft later sold the Nokia branding rights to HMD Global and the manufacturer Foxconn for USD 350 million.
Nokia’s comeback will surely create a new challenge for existing smartphone makers as we all are expecting an innovative smartphone from the company. On other hand, Microsoft is also working on a Surface (Phone) and it is supposed to create a new category. Are you willing to buy a Nokia phone if it is powered by Windows 10?