Microsoft today released a new update to its Outlook App for iOS devices. The app has been updated to new version 2.7.1. The update includes new features and improvements like you can now create and edit recurring events straight from the app. However this feature is only available for Office 365 users.
Below is the changelog :
- You can now create and edit events from the app.
- Improved the way emails with small fonts are displayed in the app
- Search results are now displayed by conversation rather than individual results.
- Added Support for Passbook files.
- You can also check flight details back home right from your inbox.
If any of our iOS users are using Outlook then the update is currently live and alternatively you can download the update by clicking on the below link for the App Store.