Microsoft’s Windows Insider Program Head Dona Sarkar yesterday pushed the red button to release the New Windows 10 Build 15002 for PC and Tablets. The company has pushed many new features with the new build like New Settings option, Features for Cortana and more. Below are the new update options introduced in the New Windows 10 Build:
Here is the full list of changes:
- We’ve added an option that will enable you to pause updates on your computer for up to 35 days. To pause your machine, go to the Advanced options page of Windows Update Settings. This capability will be available on Professional, Education, and Enterprise editions of Windows.
- We’ve added an option that will now allow you to decide whether or not to include driver updates when you update Windows. This capability will be available on Professional, Education, and Enterprise editions of Windows.
- We’ve added a new icon to the Windows Update Settings page to make easier to see your update status at a glance. This update status and experience is consistent with the experience you’ll find in the new Windows Defender dashboard.
- We’ve made some improvements to our logic to better detect if the PC’s display is actively being used for something, such as projecting, and avoid attempting to restart.
- Windows Insiders with the Home edition of Windows will now also be able to leverage the increased 18 hour max window for Active Hours.
The update for the New Windows 10 Build is live and you can get it by going to Settings>Check for Update. The New Windows 10 Build 15002 is available for only Insiders in the Fast Ring for PCs and Tablets.