Popular messaging app, Viber for Windows 10 and Windows 10 Mobile devices received a new update which brought couple of changes to the app. Viber app was updated to v6.5 in the Windows Store and now the changelog of the update is live.
Viber now lets you send bigger video files and you can now trim and compress your videos before you send them. You will also notice new purple shade and clean conversation backgrounds after installing the update. The other new feature includes ability to play GIFs automatically in your conversations.
Viber uses your phone’s internet connection and it lets you send text messages, share photos & videos, add stickers, or make voice and video calls without paying a cent.
- Send bigger video files! Now you can trim and compress your videos before you send.
- GIFs now play automatically in your conversations.
- Sleek new look on all of your devices! New purple shade and clean conversation backgrounds.
- SEND FREE MESSAGES OF ANY KIND: Send text messages, photos, videos, contact info and record audio messages.
- MAKE FREE AUDIO CALLS & VIDEO CHATS: With HD sound quality, including international calls. (Video calls are available on Windows 10 mobile.)
- EXPRESS YOURSELF WITH FUN STICKERS
- GROUP CHATS: Have group chats with up to 200 participants
- DELETE A MESSAGE: Delete a message even after it was sent!
- CROSS-PLATFORM SUPPORT: Use Viber messenger on your tablet, computer and phone simultaneously.
- GET STARTED QUICKLY: No username, no login – just activate using your phone number and instantly integrate your contact list.
- OPTIMIZED FOR TOUCH DEVICES: Supports Desktop and Tablet Mode – use Viber on your PC, tablet and phone simultaneously
- RESPONSIVE DESIGN: Resize the app on PC and Tablets for optimal view
- SECURED COMMUNICATIONS & CONTACTS AUTHENTICATION: Messages, calls, photos, videos and group chats including cross-platform messages are now automatically end-to-end encrypted.