Acer has announced the launch of Spin 7 in India. The Acer Spin 7 is touted as the world’s thinnest convertible notebook which sports an innovative 360° hinge which allows spinning the notebook as tablet, laptop or anything.
We are extremely excited to launch one of our flagship products in India, something that we are really proud of. Considering that Acer has always focused on delivering industry leading innovations, the Spin 7 is a reflection of just that. Our top-of-the-line Spin 7 will allow consumers to enjoy extreme portability without compromising on performance or versatility.
– Chandrahas Panigrahi, Sr. Director and Consumer Business Head, Acer India
Acer Spin 7 Specifications
- Operating System: Windows 10 Home 64-bit
- Processor: Intel Core i7-7Y75 1.30 GHz
- RAM: 8 GB LPDDR3
- Storage: 256 GB SSD
- Display: 14-inch Full HD (1920 x 1080) LCD IPS
- USB Ports: 2 x USB 3.1
- USB Connector Type: Type-C
- Battery: 4-cell Lithium Ion (Li-Ion) | 2770 mAh
The Acer Spin 7 is part of the company’s existing series of premium slim line notebooks and is aimed at customers looking for top of the line performance in stylish chassis which is priced at 109,000 ($1600) and is available across key retail stores in India.