Facebook is planning to bring some major changes and most awaited features to WhatsApp (Messaging service). Some screenshots were leaked online and it revealed details of the upcoming WhatsApp features.
WhatsApp users will soon able to revoke and edit the sent messages. Most probably, you will be you will be able to edit only recently sent messages, you cannot revoke or edit very old messages. The feature is not only limited to text messages, you can also revoke and edit images & videos. Furthermore, WhatsApp will also allow you to remove status, badge option, and much more. Here’s the upcoming changes:
- Updated Arabic, Catalan, Czech, Danish, German, English, Spanish, Finnish, French, Hindi, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Korean, Marathi, Norwegian, Dutch, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Slovak, Swedish, Thai, Turkish, Vietnamese, Simplified and Traditional Chinese localizations.
- Added Swift Libraries.
- Some internal improvements that allow to WhatsApp to manage groups better.
- Added the possibility to mute a status (already added in Android). #hidden
- Improvements to play audio.
- Added the possibility to edit messages that you already sent! You cannot edit very old messages. #hidden
- Added the possibility to revoke messages. You cannot revoke very old messages. #hidden
- Added the possibility to remove a status. #hidden
- Many improvements for the backup feature.
- Many improvements for encrypting media in the backup.
- Added Low Light Mode for WhatsApp Camera. It is automatic.
- Many improvements for Status, in particular, to verify if there are new statuses.
- Many improvements for Status, in particular for the badge.
WhatsApp Beta for Windows Phone will soon gain these feature, assumingly next year. However as usual, Android and iOS devices will get these features before Windows Phone users.