Slack Beta for Windows Phone has been updated in the Windows Store with a lot of new fixes. The app has been updated to version 2016.1212.0.0 and the update is currently available for download in Windows Store.
- Attachments having dates sometimes led to the app crashing. We were being too sensitive. Attachments can have dates. We accept that now.
- Sometimes the key Slack feature of simply mentioning users could lead to the app crashing – no more, thank jiggins.
- While we like tapping, we don’t like tapping twice. If you want to send a direct message from someone’s profile it now only takes one tap. Tada!
- Creating new channels without internet connection is still not possible, but at least we now let you know that.
- Users with owner rights didn’t always get the VIP treatment they deserved. We now allow you to do all the fun things.
- We’ll no longer make channels unread just because someone leaves or joins them, because it didn’t make any sense.
- If you are about to start a new conversation with someone, but really just want to create a private channel instead, we now allow you to do so again.
- The bar saying you have unreads is now a lot more reliable.
- Uploading with a bad connection can be difficult. We now tell you if it went wrong rather than just let it disappear silently.
- If you’re the last member leaving a channel, you can now archive it. Lights out!