Microsoft today updated its Sticky Notes app for Windows 10 PC and Tablets for Insiders in Fast Ring. Below is the Full Changelog:
Here’s the official changelog:
- When you’ve completed something in your notes, you can now strike it out by highlighting the text and hitting Ctrl+T. Done!
Microsoft also listed a number of fixes that are included in the update:
- Prefer to keep your notes compact and small in size? You can now change their color without having to make them larger.
- Fun fact: It’s estimated that over 40% of the world is bilingual. If that includes you, we fixed a bug that would show you the incorrect smart insights when switching your keyboard language.
- Your Sticky Notes app was getting a little confused if you were using alt to create special letters or characters that you needed. That bug is now officially squashed!
- We heard that some of you were seeing the app crash when highlighting text and then typing. Sorry, it’s all fixed now.
The update is currently live and you can get it by clicking the below link. Do let us know how you find the new features released in the comments below.