Microsoft today released a new update to its Films and TV App for Windows 10 and Windows 10 Mobile. The app has been pushed to new version 10.16112.1015.0. The update for a change comes with the below changelog:
- Now it is easier to synchronize the video you purchased in Film and TV with the introduction of cloud video collection.
- If there is a UHD version of a video in the catalog, you will be asked to purchase or lease the new version in high resolution by default.
- You can now buy or rent videos UHD app.
- In Xbox One it is now possible to review a video already seen from the home page.
- bug fixes and various enhancements.
The update is currently live and you can get it by clicking the below link.
Note: The update is only available for Insiders in Fast Ring