HP today released a new Firmware Update for its Elite x3 Lapdock. This is the first Firmware Update for its Lap dock after releasing 3 Firmware updates to its HP Elite x3 Smartphone.
The Firmware update comes with some new fixes for the Lap dock. The update pushes the version to T0057. Below is the changelog:
- Touchpad Support for touchpad physical click, drag and drop
- Keyboard backlight is on by default and turns off after 15 seconds of no keyboard activity.
Steps to Download the Firmware Update:
- You need to first connect your HP Elite X3 to the Lap Dock.
- Run the HP Device Hub on the HP Elite X3, and check for new updates under Lap Dock firmware.
- You should now be able to download and install the firmware to your connected Lap Dock.
- Reboot your Lap Dock by pressing and holding the power button for 10 seconds.
Do let us know the performance of the Lap dock in the comments below after taking the Firmware Update.