You can now install apps from Windows Store without Microsoft account. However, you will be not able to install paid apps without Microsoft account and that’s obvious. If you have Windows 10 Pro version, it seems you now install apps without linking your Microsoft Account to your Device.
How to install apps from Windows Store without Microsoft Account
- Right click on This PC and view properties of your PC
- Make sure that your PC is running on Windows 10 Pro version rather than Home or Enterprise.
- Open Windows Store and it load completely.
- Search apps in Windows Store.
- Click on “Get” button,
- And the app will start downloading!
Microsoft had done some backend changes. So, now you can download free apps without linking your Microsoft Account.