Microsoft yesterday released a new update to its GroupMe app for Windows 10 and Windows 10 Mobile. The app has been bumped to new version 184.108.40.206. The update comes with new features for PC and Mobile. Below is the changelog of the new features.
- Notifications can now be switched off completely.
- As a notification sound, no sound can be selected.
- E-mail addresses are now clickable
- System resources were translated into the language of the smartphone.
- Improvements in the reliability and performance of animated GIFs.
- CPU and storage usage has been reduced.
The GroupMe app can be used across all platforms and is available on iOS, Android and Web also.
The recent update is live and you can get it by clicking the below link. Do let us know if you find anything new.