Lenovo introduced new Miix 520 which the company says would be a clone of Surface Devices. The Lenovo’s Miix 520 is a successor for its earlier Miix 510. Below are the full specifications.
- Miix 520 will feature a 12.3-inch display with a resolution of 1920×1200 pixels, protected by Gorilla Glass.
- Intel’s latest Kaby Lake U series (7th Gen) processors — clocked at up to 2.7GHz.
- Device also packs up to 16GB of RAM (DDR4).
- 1TB of SSD storage, and up to 10 hours of battery life.
- Dual Camera at the back which comes with 8MP and 2MP respectively
- Front Camera will feature a 5MP Camera.
- The device also comes with a fingerprint scanner, one USB 3.0 port, two USB Type C ports and a Micro SD Card Reader.
The company has not yet officially announced the price the device will be available in the market, but has confirmed that the device will be officially announced at the CES 2017.