Microsoft has couple of days ago pushed out Windows 10 PC Insider Preview build for Slow Ring Insiders with version 14965. Now the company is releasing the same build to Insiders in Slow Ring on Windows 10 Mobile. This is the same build which was pushed out to Insiders last week for Fast Ring.
Below is the changelog for Windows 10 Mobile:
- Fixed recognition of the team «Prendre une <photo / video / selfie>» Cortana in French.
- Fixed the “fall” Cortana by pressing the button “Create a meeting” after a similar voice command.
- Improved performance system prompts when typing in English in India.
- Fixed feedback Narrator when interacting with some interface elements.
- Fixed migration issue that caused problems with Microsoft Edge launch some insiders.
- Fixed configuration data usage.
- If for build 14951 or 14955 you passing the time on your phone, please do not use this method for longer! To install a new assembly, it is necessary to wait for the expiration of this time in Microsoft Account (MSA). If you moved during 30 years … you may need to reset the system.
- Within a few weeks you will not be able to download and install new additional languages, voice packets and keyboard. If they have already been downloaded, then the upgrade process, they just migrated to the new version without loss. If, however, you will need to install additional language packs after the upgrade to build 14959, you will have to use the Windows Recovery Device Tool to return to the stable 10 Windows Mobile or Windows Phone 8.1, install the necessary packages, and again receive this update in the fast cycle.
The update for Windows 10 Mobile is currently live and you can get it by going to Settings>Phone Update>Check for Updates.
If any of our users are on Slow Ring, then the update is currently available for download on Windows 10 Mobile.