Microsoft last week released a new Office Insider Preview Build for Insiders in the Office Program for Windows 10. The company had released the Insider Preview build on 11th Nov to those enrolled in the Windows Insider Programme.
The New update includes new features for all Office Suite App like Excel, Word, Power Point and One Note.
Below is What’s new with the Preview Build:
- Accessibility built right in to Office Mobile We have improved support for using Narrator and other assistive technologies as well as your keyboard to edit documents with others, sort data in worksheets, read and edit presentations, and more.
- Sharing Notifications in Word Mobile, Excel Mobile and PowerPoint Mobile* No need to keep checking your shared documents, workbooks, or presentations. We’ll send you a notification when there’s activity. *This feature is available with an Office 365 subscription only.
- Open more file types with Excel Mobile You can now open more file types than you before, such as files that contain snapshots from your Camera tool.
- Page background colors now in OneNote Does your OneNote page need a change? Switch it up by adding a background color in just one click and change the mood of your page.
- Lasso Select now at your fingertips with PowerPoint Mobile The Surface pen button allows you to use lasso select on ink without visiting the ribbon.
- Use your Pen to select and change objects in PowerPoint Mobile* Grab object handles with the Surface pen to resize, rotate, move, and more. *This feature is available with an Office 365 subscription only.
To get the new Preview Insider Build you need to be an Insider via Windows Insider Program and you will need to have an Active Office 365 Subscription.