Skype Team has released a new feature to the Skype App for Windows Phone and Windows Mobile 10. Now people who are not having a Skype Account can still use the Skype app to make Video Calls and Voice Calls to talk to their Friends and Family.
By joining Skype as a Guest, you can quickly chat, voice or video call without any hassle. Perfect if you’re new to Skype and want to quickly chat with someone, anywhere in the world, for free.
To use the new feature as a Guest, you need to:
- To get started, go to Skype.com,
- Tap start a conversation and add your name.
- You will be provided with a unique conversation link. You can share this link with your contacts—either individually or as a group—via email or via your social networks.
- Once they click on the link, they’ll be able to join your conversation immediately.
- They can also join as a Guest if they’re using Skype for Web.
To start a conversation as a Guest you need to use a web browser on your PC. If any of our users not holding a Skype Account would like to give it a try then you can login by going to Skype.com.
Do let us know your experience of using the new features launched by Skype.