Microsoft today released a new Build for the Threshold Branch with version 10586.682, the users not eligible for Windows 10 Mobile Official upgrade. The Update Brings lot of fixes for the Threshold Branch by Microsoft. Below is the Full Changelog of the fixes.
- Improved the reliability of the Windows shell, Microsoft Edge, and Internet Explorer 11.
- Addressed issue with Japanese characters that are missing when converted by the Input Method Editor.
- Addressed issue with systems that randomly stop applying UNC Hardening group policy, leaving systems vulnerable until restarted.
- Addressed issue with proxy authentication that causes Windows Update downloads to fail.
- Addressed issue that prevents users from accessing network resources after logon after they’ve installed KB3185614.
- Addressed issue with point rendering in Internet Explorer 11 and Microsoft Edge.
- Addressed issue where users can’t navigate to Internet sites when a network is configured to use Web Proxy Auto Discovery (WPAD).
- Addressed issue where users can’t access Microsoft Store in an authenticated proxy environment.
- Addressed additional issues with enterprise security, Internet Explorer 11, Remote Desktop, datacenter networking, Windows shell, filter driver, the Access Point Name (APN) database, and wireless networking.
- Security updates to the Windows operating system, kernel-mode drivers, Microsoft Edge, Boot Manager, Internet Explorer 11, Common Log File System driver, Microsoft Virtual Hard Drive, Microsoft Video Control, Windows authentication methods, Windows File Manager, OpenType, and the Microsoft Graphics Component.
The update is currently rolling out and might not hit all the devices at the same time and you can get it by going to Settings>Phone Update>Check for Updates.