Microsoft earlier released a new update to its Windows Camera App for Fast Ring Insiders with new features.The same update was released to Insiders in Slow and Release Preview Ring.
After successful feedback the company has now released the same update to the Production Ring/Non Insiders. The update has bumped the app to new version 2016.1021.11.0. Below is the changelog of the new features.
- Enjoy taking photos, videos, and panoramas with our higher-contrast capture buttons.
- Set a photo timer right from the camera dashboard with our new toggle control.
- Get to Settings faster! Now, launch into Settings directly from the camera UI.
- Access your camera roll with one hand from its new spot on the screen.
- Zoom more easily with the new zoom slider.
- Make sure you nailed the shot, with a more noticeable capture animation.
- Change between front- and rear-facing cameras with a more prominent button control.
- On PC, use the spacebar as a shortcut to take pictures
The update is currently available to download. Some features may vary depending from device to device.
You can download the update by clicking on the below link.