Microsoft today pushed out an update to its Movies and TV’s App for Windows 10 and Windows 10 Mobile. The app has been bumped to new version 10.16101.1025.The update is only available for Fast Ring insiders and for a change comes with a changelog. Below is the Changelog of whats new:
- When you multiselect videos in File Explorer, you can now use the Previous and Next controls to skip between them while you watch
- If you only own an episode or two of a TV show, you now get a link to complete your season in the Store.
- You can now use “Y” on your Xbox controller to search your collection and our catalog.
- You can now quickly purchase the next season of your TV show straight from post-roll
- You can now re-rent an expired movie straight from the Movies & TV app (no need to go through the Store anymore).
- On Windows devices, you can more quickly resume or restart movies currently in progress.
The update is currently live and can be grabbed by clicking on the below link. Do let us know if you could find anything new apart from the above after the update.