Plex for Windows 10 Devices has received a new update with no major changes. The company had provided a change log. The update fixes some bugs which could be annoying for many users.
Here’s the change log:
- (Music) Fix unresponsive system transport controls while app is suspended
- (Music) Fix UI not being updated after app resuming
- (Search) Make filters created in response to a search navigation not persist
- The app would sometimes unnecessarily stay in memory after being suspended
- Could not see Plex Media Server running on same machine if disconnected from network
You can download the latest version of Plex by clicking here.