Microsoft today pushed out an update to its Windows Camera App for Windows 10 and Windows 10 Mobile. The app has been bumped to new version 1016.11. The company has not provided any changelog but our friends (@ Windows Central) have been able to spot the new features after the new update. Below is the description of the features.
- Icons are more visible (solid white)
- Timer button (2s, 5s, 10s, off) is now on the main camera UI (instead of a menu)
- Camera toggle (front, rear) is pushed to the upper left
- Ellipsis is replaced with a Settings toggle
- Settings are now direct instead of being within a menu
- Time Lapse – “When the time is on, keep taking photos until I press the camera button again.”
- Image review icon is moved from the upper left to lower right corner
- Image review icon is now square instead of a circle
This update is currently live for Insiders in Fast Ring for Redstone 2, if all goes well the update could be pushed out to all Insiders in SR and RP Ring in some weeks.
IF you haven’t yet taken the update you can do so by clicking on the below link.