UK’s most popular bank Natwest have yesterday launched their Windows 10 Mobile app for Windows 10. The app is currently available for Download in the Windows Store. The app comes with all the major features which are available with its App on Android and IOS.
Below are the features of the Mobile App:
Check out the refreshed look and feel of our brand new Windows 10 app! In addition to the brand new Windows 10 app, we have introduced the following:
- Easily send your account number and sort code so people can pay directly into your account
- Get a reminder of your customer number in the menu
- Continuum so that you can connect a monitor, keyboard and mouse to your Windows 10 Phone for a PC-like experience!
With the NatWest Mobile Banking app managing your money on the move is easy, fast and secure.
- Get Cash from your account without using your debit card
- Pay a person or bill
- Pay your contacts using their mobile number
- Transfer money between your NatWest accounts
- Check your balance and transactions
- View and cancel your direct debits and standing orders
- Create standing orders to existing payees
- Find your nearest cash machine or branch
- Top up your UK Pay As You Go mobile phones (available for major UK mobile networks only)
Currently the company has not yet launched the app for Its PC users, but we are hoping the same will be available for all users sooner than later. Natwest has been a long suppported company for the Windows Platform.
If any of our users use the Natwest Bank in UK then you can download the Mobile Windows 10 App from the below link. Do let us know the performance of the app in the comments below.