Microsoft yesterday released a new update to its Remote Desktop Preview App for Windows 10 and Windows 10 Mobile. The app has been bumped to new version 10.1.900.0. The App does not come with any changelog hence we presume that the update could just be a minor bug fixing update after the last update.
Below are the features of the Desktop Preview App.
- Support for multiple concurrent sessions.
- Improvements with the use with the touch.
- Possibility to use the resolution of the device to which you are accessing.
- Screen configurable settings for each connection.
- Resolution synchronization dynamic .
- Improvements in the app loading.
- Support for all the mouse buttons.
- Option to prevent screen locking during remote access.
- The NumLock / ScrollLock buttons are synchronized during connection.
- Fixed a problem with the fixed gateway.
- more streamlined graphical interface.
- bug fixes and various enhancements.
If you haven’t yet taken the update you can do so by clicking the below link. Do let us know if you find anything new after the update in the comments below.