Microsoft today pushed out an update to its Mail and Calendar App for Windows 10 PC and Windows 10 Mobile. This is the same update that was released earlier to all Insiders in Fast,Slow and Release Ring.
After successful testing and positive feedback the company has released the same update to all users/Non Insiders of Windows 10 PC and Mobile.
The Mail and Calendar App has been bumped to new version 17.7369.40737.0 for Windows and Windows Mobile.
The update brings some new features to the Mail and Calendar App. Here is the full changelog:
- New option to show notifications for folders added to Start.
- Ability to open and select people from the app contacts when sending emails.
- Ability to start the Contacts app from Mail and Calendar.
- New button Save all attachments.
- bug fixes and various enhancements.
The update is currently live and if you are non insider and haven’t yet taken the update you can do so by clicking on the below link.