Samsung yesterday released a new Windows 10 PC namely PC ART Pulse. The PC is Cylindrical towers with modular system that allows adding or removing elements.
Below are the full specifications of the new PC:
- Metal body with circular design and environmental lights, omni-directional speaker Harmon Kardon 360 ° .
- Modular system to add or remove expansions with which to customize our devices. Module includes a 1TB HDD.
- Designed to run until the sixth generation Intel Core i7, 256GB NVMe SSD, 1TB SATA HDD, 16GB DDR4 RAM, and HMDI and USB-C ports.
- Dedicated graphics AMD Radeon rx 460 with 2GB of memory and hardware H.265 video decompression to 4K
The company has also confirmed that the tower PC comes in two models both with Windows 10,
- One with an i5 + RAM processor 8GB
- Second processor i7 + RAM 16GB ,
The company has also revealed the pricing of the PC the first one at a price of $ 1,200 while the second at a price of $ 1,600.
The company has not yet revealed the actual date of availability of the devices however we can confirm currently that the devices can be pre booked from October 28th through Amazon Online.