Microsoft has pushed a new build 14942 to Windows Insiders for Windows 10 PC devices. The latest build has no big feature but there are some good improvement. You can check the change log of Windows 10 Build 14942 by clicking here.
Microsoft Edge also comes with some nice numbers of improvement. Microsoft has provided the official change log:
- Enabled H.264/AVC support by default for RTC scenarios
- Improved ES6 Modules debugging experience in F12 Developer Tools
- Various webpage performance improvements
- Refactoring network logic in terms of Fetch algorithms in preparation for Service WorkerFetch interception (behind a flag)
- Ongoing work to add support for CSS Custom Properties
- Ongoing work to add support for CSP 2.0
- Ongoing work to add support for WebRTC 1.0 (behind a flag)
- Ongoing work to add support for Service Worker (behind a flag)
Have you noticed any other changes in Microsoft Edge Browser?