Microsoft yesterday released a new update to its Groove Music App for Windows 10 and Windows 10 Mobile Fast Ring Insiders. The app has been bumped to new version 10.16092.1022. The company has introduced some new features with the update.
Here is the changelog of whats new:
- There are a few UX updates throughout the app…see if you can spot them all!
You can use your voice to navigate the app on Xbox One consoles.
- You can select items in the app with a single click now.
- Sign in will work more reliability because we changed the way we check your region.
- We did work to ensure the correct track title and album title are displayed in playlists you follow.
- The Navigation Pane in Groove Music on Xbox One console has been resized to fit better on average sized screens.
- You can give detailed feedback in the Groove Music app. This change makes it easier for us to triage incoming feedback! Check the settings page for these new options.
- We updated the way we create version numbers so that it’s easier for us to tell when a version was produced just by looking at the version number – this one was built in the second half of September 2016 so 16092.
This update is currently available only for Insiders in Fast Ring. After successful testing and positive Feedback from Windows 10 users, the new version will be rolled out to all Insiders and Non Insiders in the coming weeks.
Till then let us know what do you think of the new features introduced by Microsoft in the latest update in the comments section below.
The update is currently live and you can grab the same by clicking on the below link.