Microsoft along with the release of Insider Preview Build for Slow Ring, today released a new Firmware Update for its Surface Devices namely Surface 3 and Surface Pro 4.
The company has released the firmware with improvements for the Surface devices. Here is the full changelog:
New firmware Surface Pro 4
- Intel (R) Precise Touch Device (v18.104.22.168) : improvements in the use of the touch when the device wakes up from sleep or from hibernation.
- Surface Pen Pairing (v22.214.171.124) : improvements in the process of recognition of the pen.
- Surface Management Engine (v126.96.36.1993) : improvements in stability and performance when you change the status of your PC.
- Surface UEFI (v106.1281.768.0) : improvements in stability and performance when changing status of your PC.
- Surface Integration (v188.8.131.52) : improvements in the use of the device and the battery life.
- Surface Integration Service Device (v184.108.40.206) : with this update, the system will check that the Balanced power status is correctly set before performing an update.
New firmware Surface 3
- Surface XHCI USB Host controller (v220.127.116.11) : improvements in the stability of the modem.
- Intel (R) USB Flash Loader utility (v18.104.22.168) : improvements in the stability of the modem.