Microsoft has been hard at work and is working on new features to be released with Redstone 2 Windows 10 Mobile. The company has revealed some of the new features for Continuum coming with Redstone 2 during April 2017.
Here is a list of the new features the company plans to release with Redstone 2 for Continuum.
- Continuum mode with devices on stand-by
- Continuum of automatic startup in the vicinity of a dock
- Customize the Start Menu in Continuum
- Multiple windows and resizable in Continuum supporting the snap-view
- Possibility of pinnare app on the taskbar
- via USB system updates
- Access to the SMS log and reset remotely PIN
- Enhancements for Wi-Fi Direct
The company is expected to officially roll out Redstone 2 to the public in early 2017, however Insiders on Fast Ring can have their hands on testing these features before the official release which the company will be releasing in the upcoming Insider Preview Builds for Redstone 2.