Microsoft yesterday released a new Cumulative Update for Redstone 1 Insiders in Release Preview along with a new Preview Build for Redstone 2 in Fast Ring.
The new Cumulative Update is the same which was released to Insiders in RS1 couple of days ago for PC users. The update does not bring any new features but fixes and improvements for the Redstone1 users.
Here is the full changelog for the Cumulative Update.
- Increased reliability with Windows ink, Workspace, Edge Microsoft, File Server, Windows Kernel, Microsoft Component Object Model (COM), Cluster of Health Service, Hyper-V, Multi-Factor Authentication (MFA), NTFS file system, PowerShell, Internet Explorer, facial recognition, graphics, Microsoft Store and Windows Shell;
- Performance improvements for the speed of purchase in the App Store;
- Longer battery life of wearable devices (such as Microsoft Band) while the Bluetooth is connected and inactive;
- Improved compatibility of the Xbox One controller use with various games;
- Fixed problem with incorrect font mapping between Japanese and Unicode for the question mark symbol (?);
- Fixed issue that prevented the download and the initialization of the .NET objects in Internet Explorer;
- Improved support for the new chips near field communication (NFC) for Windows Mobile 10;
- Fixed an issue with a game or app whose audio did not resume correctly after the end of a call on 10 Windows Mobile;
- Fixed an issue where, in some apps, loss of response to commands in the app bar in Windows Mobile 10;
- Fixed an issue with the alarm notifications in Windows Mobile 10;
- improved support for using the camera app on Windows 10 Mobile Enterprise;
- Resolved further compatibility issues, Remote Desktop, BitLocker, PowerShell, Direct3D, networking, dynamic access control rules (DAC), Edge of Microsoft, Standby connected mobile device management (MDM), printing, access to fingerprints and Cortana .
The update is currently live and you can get it by going to Phone Update>Check for Updates.