April this year, HP updated its AiO Printer Remote app. They made it a UWP app but it did not support Windows 10 Mobile at that time. For those who are using it, good news for you! It is updated to add Windows 10 Mobile support. It also gains support for new HP printer models, new printer status messaging, usability improvements, performance enhancements, and bugs fixes. The update brings the app to version 22.214.171.124. Head to the Windows Store to get the update or click the link below.
• Support for Windows 10 Mobile
• Show HP special offers and promotions when available
• Convert printer setup from USB to wireless
• Support for new HP printer models
• New printer status messaging
• Usability improvements
• Performance enhancements and bug fixes
HP All-in-One Printer Remote
Developer: HP Inc.
OS: Windows 10, Windows 10 Mobile
With the HP All-in-One Printer Remote app, you can print documents and photos, check the status of your printer, and perform maintenance tasks. You can also order original HP printing supplies and get help from HP support. Some features might not be available with all printer models.
- Check supply levels and view error messages.
- Connect to other HP printers on your network.
- Start scan and print jobs.
- Order original HP printing supplies, register your printer, and get HP support.
- Perform maintenance tasks and change printer settings.
- Create high-quality documents from the camera-enabled HP PageLift feature.
- Launch HP Connected and access services like HP ePrint and HP Instant Ink.
- Set Scan to Network Folder and Scan to Email options.
- Run Fax Setup Wizard to configure fax settings.