Couple of days ago Microsoft released a new Cumulative Update with version 14393.105 for Slow and Release Preview Rings for Windows 10 and Windows 10 Mobile.
Now the 14393.105 build has been leaked on Microsoft Production Server on 8th Sept 2016. This would mean that the build could be available for Non Insiders on Production Ring next week. As per the info the Cumulative Update will be of Size 916.3 MB.
Here is the Full Changelog of the Build to be available for Non Insiders:
- Improved reliability of Windows Ink Workspace, Microsoft Edge, File Server, Windows kernel, Microsoft Component Object Model (COM), Cluster Health Service, Hyper-V, multi-factor authentication (MFA), NTFS file system, PowerShell, Internet Explorer 11, facial recognition, graphics, Windows Store, and Windows Shell.
- Improved performance related to purchasing Windows Store apps.
- Improved battery life of wearable devices (such as the Microsoft Band) while Bluetooth is connected and idle.
- Improved compatibility of using Xbox One controllers with various games.
- Addressed issue with incorrect character mapping between Japanese and Unicode for the question mark.
- Addressed issue that prevents the download and initialization of .NET objects in Internet Explorer 11.
- Improved support of new near-field communication (NFC) chips for Windows 10 Mobile.
- Addressed issue with game or app audio not resuming after ending a call on Windows 10 Mobile.
- Addressed additional issues with compatibility, remote desktop, BitLocker, PowerShell, Direct3D, networking policies, Dynamic Access Control (DAC) rules, Microsoft Edge, Connected Standby, mobile device management (MDM), printing, Fingerprint logon, and Cortana.
If any of our users are on Production Ring with Redstone 1 then you can expect the build 14393.105 to be available for download as early as next week. You can get the build by going to Settings>Phone Update.