Just a few days ago, Reliance announced their most awaited Jio 4G SIM for selected Android Devices. However, as usual Jio 4G SIM is not available for Windows Phone devices yet and we believe it could never become available. But we have a easy guide to get Reliance Jio 4G SIM work on any Lumia or Windows Phone device!
Steps to use Reliance Jio 4G SIM on Windows Phone or Lumia 4G Device:
- You need to install Bluestacks on PC, that can be downloaded by clicking here.
- You need to download Reliance Jio app by clicking here. Remember new Jio app version will not work.
- After downloading Jio app, now you need to install it in Bluestacks on your PC.
- Now download IMEI changed, that can be done from here. Change the IMEI of Bluestacks using IMEI Changer app.
- Turn off your WiFi or Celluar Data on Bluestacks
- Now open MyJio app on BlueStacks
- Now turn the internet connection on again
- After opening the Jio app and enabling internet again, you will see the option to “get free sim”, tap on the option.
- You will see a barcode, take a screenshot of it.
- Transfer the Jio SIM Barcode to your Windows Phone or Lumia
- Take the phone to Jio Store and show them the barcode
- They will give you the Jio SIM, insert it on your Windows Phone
- You will get the Reliance Jio 4G SIM work on your Windows Phone!
You can find more details about Reliance Jio 4G SIM by clicking here. If you have any questions, please let us know in the comments below. Must Read: Jio 4G is not as fast as you think, there is a HIDDEN secret inside it (read by CLICKING HERE)!
Is the trick working for you?