Steam for Windows 10 Mobile just got updated in the store. It adds push notification support for sign-in. However, the update seems to make the app unusable. It crashes at startup. Before this update, the app was working fine so we do not know if it is OS (likely) or app related. Many apps were broken (or at least need an update) in Windows 10 Mobile Anniversary Update. Neither we tested the app in Threshold builds nor Windows Phone OS. If you rely heavily on the app, we recommend not to update it to the latest version which is 2016.901.213.0.
Updated with push notification support for sign-in.
The official Steam app for mobile Windows devices provides authentication, trade, and community features to secure and enhance your Steam experience.
You’ll be able to:
– Ensure the security of your account with Steam Guard multifactor authentication;
– Send and confirm trades with friends;
– Sell your in-game items in the Steam Community Market straight from your Inventory;
– Browse the Steam storefront and keep up with the latest games, promotions, and sales;
– Remotely download and install your games straight to your PC at home.
Developer: Valve Corporation
OS: Windows 10 Mobile, Windows Phone 8.1