ICICI Bank one of India’s largest private sector bank has released an update to its Windows Phone App. The app has been bumped to version 2.2.0. The update has rolled out with some new features for the public through the app. Here is the changelog:
Tax Payment: Introducing Tax Payment through iMobile. Now you can pay your Advance Tax through an app for the first time in India.
2. Now no need to visit branch for Update PAN, Update Aadhar, Update Email ID & Email Statement registration done through Instabanking. Your details will get updated in real time.
3. Users having Home Loan relationship can place a request for their next partial Disbursement. Also track any new loan application in the loans section
4. Use Positive Pay feature to secure your physical cheques issued from your ICICI Bank account through Services menu
5. Now choose your recharge plan during your mobile recharge transaction. Use Popular Recharge link on the Mobile Recharge Page
6. Bug fixes and Experience improvements
The update is currently live and you can download by clicking on the link below