Microsoft yesterday released the New Threshold Build 10586.545 for Windows 10 Mobile. This build was released couple of days back for the Stable Branch Windows 10 PC users.
The update is available for Non Insiders on Windows 10 Mobile. If you are on Release Preview and Windows Insiders you would need to leave the programme to get the update. This update is available for All Non insiders.
Here is the full Changelog:
- Improved reliability by allowing more time for devices to recover from connected standby mode.
- Addressed issue affecting some devices with Bitlocker enabled that didn’t start up to the BitLocker password entry screen.
- Addressed issue with MouseUp and MouseDown events not working correctly when using a scroll bar in an Inline Frame (IFrame).
- Addressed issue that delays the display of content when resizing the Internet Explorer 11 browser window.
- Addressed issue with special keys and mouse clicks that don’t work on devices when Remote Assistance is in session.
- Addressed issue with rendering multi-pixel points in Web Graphics Library (WebGL).
- Addressed additional issues with certain devices that can’t transition from connected standby to sleep mode, updates not installing, and Internet Explorer 11.
- Security updates to Internet Explorer 11, Microsoft Edge, Kernel Mode Drivers, Windows Authentication Methods, Microsoft Graphics Component, and Kernel Mode Blacklist.
The update is live and you can head to Settings>Phone Update>Check for Update.
Note: You need to be a non insider to get this update, this update is not available if you are a Windows Insider.