Microsoft yesterday released a new Windows 10 Mobile Build with version 14393.67, instead of 14393.51 which everyone expected to be released. This is the new Cumulative Update which was released by the company for All the Rings Fast,Slow and Release Preview All at once.
The Cumulative Update is currently live and can be downloaded for all irrespective of the Rings. The Company has released the Changelog which includes lots of fixes and bugs for Windows 10 Mobile .This Changelog is the same for both PC and Mobile.
- Addressed issue that causes significantly reduced battery life on Windows Phone when using Bluetooth with “Hey Cortana” feature enabled.
- Addressed issue that prevents users from completing the out-of-box experience (OOBE) with a local account using Korean characters.
- Improved reliability for Internet Explorer 11.
- Addressed issue to keep pen click settings after updating to Windows 10 Version 1607.
- Addressed issue that may cause Windows 10 Mobile devices to hang after turning Bluetooth on and off very quickly.
- Security updates to Kernel Mode Drivers, Microsoft Graphics Component, Microsoft Edge, Internet Explorer 11, and Windows Authentication Methods.
The Update is available and you can grab it by going to Settings>Phone Update>Check for Updates. Let us know if you find any thing new or fixed apart from the Changelog mentioned above in the comments below.