The new report from Neowin confirms the arrival of HP Elite X3 in USA. HP provided the below statement:
The US HP.com website is one of many channels we use for our commercial solutions. So the August 29th date is accurate. But for the US HP.com site, orders will begin on September 5.
The HP Elite X3 is powered by a Qualcomm Snapdragon 820 and features a 5.96-inch WQHD AMOLED display. It runs on Windows 10 Mobile and comes with 4GB of RAM. There is also support for fingerprint scanner, Continuum and Windows Hello. It includes 64GB internal storage. On the back there is a 16 mega-pixel camera and on the front side there is a 8MP front camera.
- 5.96-inch AMOLED with Quad HD (2560x1440px) resolution, Corning Gorilla Glass 4, and anti-reflective coating
- Quad-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 820 SoC
- 4GB RAM
- 64GB onboard storage (microSD card support)
- 16MP rear camera, 8MP front-facing camera
- NFC support
- 4G LTE connectivity
- Optional dual-SIM support
- USB 3.0 port with Type-C connector
- Iris scanner and Fingerprint scanner
- IP67 rating for dust- and water-resistance
- MIL-STD-810G rating, assuring device protection for drops from up to 1 meter
- Qi wireless charging, 4150mAh battery
- 161.8 x 83.5 x 7.8mm; 194g
Will you buy the HP Elite X3 when it becomes available?