Microsoft has pushed an update to Groove Music on Windows 10 for Fast Ring Insiders. The update contains many new features including the much requested option to Edit Metadata from within the app.
Also added is the ability to sort curated playlists and top albums by Genre and more in Explore.
Thumbs up (or down) for Your Groove playlists and the option to mute unwanted songs in the Playlist generated by Your Groove are also added.
Here’s all that’s new:
- You can now edit the metadata for music saved locally! Right-click on an album or song and choose Edit Info.
- You can now see curated playlists, new releases, best new songs, top albums, and top artists…all by GENRE!! It’s available in US, UK, FR, CA, and DE
- Radio stations show up in Recent Plays in Your Groove
- You can check out which artists are included in a playlist in Explore more easily now because they are highlighted when you click on a playlist
- You can give feedback on playlists in Your Groove with a thumbs up or thumbs down. You can also mute specific songs in a Your Groove playlist if you don’t want to hear them anymore. Muted songs will be excluded when you play that playlist later or save a copy to your collection.
The update is only available for Fast Ring Insiders (as stated above) for now but should make it to everyone else in the coming days.
Download the latest version from here.
Fast Ring Insiders, what do you think about this update? Let us know via the comments section.