Latest Windows 10 Outlook Mail and Calendar update lets you view and save messages in .eml format. The app will also lets you print day, multi-day, and work-week views in the calendar. The update brings the app to version 17.7167.40602.0. Head to the Windows 10 Store now to update or click the link below!
• View .eml attachments and save messages in .eml format
• Print Day, Multi-day, and Work Week views in Calendar
The Mail and Calendar apps help you stay up to date on your email, manage your schedule and stay in touch with people you care about the most. Designed for both work and home, these apps help you communicate quickly and focus on what’s important across all your accounts. Supports Office 365, Exchange, Outlook.com, Gmail, Yahoo! and other popular accounts.
- Crafting emails has never been easier or more powerful, with the familiar and rich capability of Microsoft Word built into the authoring experience. Simply insert tables, add pictures and use bullets
- Keep up with your inbox with new touch gestures that help you read, sort and archive your mail.
- The navigation bar provides a quick and convenient toggle, allowing you to move freely between your email and your calendar to get things done.
- Calendar is optimised for Exchange, with rich support for arranging meetings and managing a busy schedule.
- Calendar provides helpful, powerful views of your schedule like day, week and month.