After Releasing the new build to the Fast Ring Insiders on Redstone couple of days ago, Microsoft has now released the Windows 10 Build 14393.5 for Insiders on Release Preview and Slow Ring.
This build is available for both PC’s and Mobile on Redstone. Please find the bugs fixes coming with this Cumulative Update for Slow and Release Preview Users.
The build includes a Lot of bug fixes:
- We have improved reliability and performance of Microsoft Edge with AdBlock and LastPass extensions enabled. These extensions should continue to work after installing other extension updates from the Store.
- We fixed an issue causing battery to drain due to runaway CPU processes while a device is idle. We also fixed a battery life issue due to the proximity sensor always running on some devices.
- We fixed an issue causing Store apps to stop launching due to a licensing issue.
- We have fixed an issue that results in Windows Updates being delayed on systems with Connected Standby.
- We fixed an issue where the Korean IME would not have the correct composition on some custom TSF3 edit controls on PC.
- We fixed an issue where you might not be able to type in text into Search or some Store apps without having to restart the process.
- We have fixed an issue where keyboard input on some Windows tablet devices would not rotate to landscape normally.
The Windows 10 Build 14393.5 comes with the cumulative update KB3176927 for Slow Ring Insiders on Redstone. This is the Last Build released to all insiders on Redstone before the Official Release of Anniversary Update on 2nd Aug.
The Cumulative update is currently rolling out and you can get it by heading to the Settings App, then go to >Phone Update>Check for Updates.