Microsoft yesterday released a new Cumulative Update for Windows 10 PC and Mobile build 14393.5. This update is available for Insiders on Redstone Fast Ring. This update does not bring any new features but fixes a lot of bugs before the Official Rollout of Anniversary Update Next Week. Here is the full Changelog of What is fixed in the Update:
- We have improved reliability and performance of Microsoft Edge with AdBlock and LastPass extensions enabled. These extensions should continue to work after installing other extension updates from the Store.
- We fixed an issue causing battery to drain due to runaway CPU processes while a device is idle. We also fixed a battery life issue due to the proximity sensor always running on some devices.
- We fixed an issue causing Store apps to stop launching due to a licensing issue.
- We have fixed an issue that results in Windows Updates being delayed on systems with Connected Standby.
- We fixed an issue where the Korean IME would not have the correct composition on some custom TSF3 edit controls on PC.
- We fixed an issue where you might not be able to type in text into Search or some Store apps without having to restart the process.
- We have fixed an issue where keyboard input on some Windows tablet devices would not rotate to landscape normally.
For Windows 10 PC users the Build Update comes with Cumulative Update KB3176927.
The update is currently live and you can download by heading to the Settings Apps and clicking on Phone Update to get the latest update.