In a relief to Windows Phone users, various banks have recently been releasing their official mobile banking apps to users of Microsoft’s mobile platform.
Now, Italian Bank “Banca Popolare di Milano” known as Bipiemme or just BPM has released it’s official mobile banking app for Windows Phone.
Here are the features of the app:
- Withdraw from ATMs with a simple OTP code and without inserting the card in the ATM
- Quick access to the most frequent operations with a TAP
- Do the “shake” to view the balance
- It only works on certified devices
- Choose at any time from the site Bpmbanking which device off
- List of ATMs and credit card movements
- One menu to access all
- Search the transactions of the current account
- Receive push notifications of transactions in your account
- Attach the photo of the receipts to keep track of your expenses
The app is available to download for Windows Phone 8.1 and Windows 10 Mobile from here.