Today, just a few minutes ago, Microsoft finally released update of Groove Music for Android and iOS. It’s worth mentioning that the last update was released at September 2015 (!).
So what’s new?
- Significant improvements to product and playback reliability.
- An Explore view to learn about the most popular songs and new releases from top artists.
- Faster download of albums and songs so you can play them offline. The app still needs to be in the foreground to download music, background download coming in a future update.
- Screen resolution improvements to support today’s larger screen mobile phones.
- New sorting options when viewing your collection of music.
- Much faster sign-in to the app using your Microsoft account.
Also Microsoft promised that he will update his app more regularly.