Freecharge, an online wallet app For Indian users, has released a new update to it’s Windows apps. The update, available for the Freecharge app for Windows 10 PCs and Windows Phones doesn’t bring any new features but contains minor bug fixes and improvements.
For those unfamiliar, here are some of the features of Freecharge:
- Fastest payment experience, complete your recharge & bill payment experiences in less than 10 seconds.
- Pay or add cash to your wallet with debit cards, credit cards, net banking from all leading banks such as State Bank of India (SBI), HDFC Bank, ICICI Bank, Axis Bank and others.
- View tariff plans on full talktime, top up, 3G and 2G data recharge on all major prepaid mobile operators in India.
- Save recharge, account details & transaction preferences for quick repeat experience.
- 100% Secure. Your money is always in safe hands.
- Saved cards, address and personal details for faster payment experience on FreeCharge, Snapdeal and other merchants.
- All your transactions are 128 bit SSL secured with trust seal from industry leaders such as VeriSign and PCI-DSS.
- Login using your Google+ or Facebook accounts and enjoy the best recharge experience ever.
- Amazing discounts and cashbacks on all types of transactions – mobile recharge, bill payment, DTH recharge and utility payments.
The Universal Windows 10 app isn’t available for Windows 10 Mobile right now but Freecharge promises to release it soon.
Download Freecharge from here.