File storage application Dropbox for Windows 10 received an update today. The App has been bumped to version 4.4. Here is the full change log of the update which includes lots of new features.
– Open the app to the last visited tab
– Print your documents stored on Dropbox! Supports PDF, Word, PowerPoint, image and text files
– Share an individual file with only specific people
– Create and manage password protected shared links
– Text previews now support syntax highlighting
– Redesign of the file viewer for phones to optimize for more space
– Undo your last action with the Ctrl+Z shortcut
– Accessibility improvements with high contrast support
– Performance optimizations
The update is currently live and you can grab the same by clicking on the link below. Do let us know what do you think about the latest features in the comments below.